About the Webinar
CFA® is by far, the “Gold Standard” in the world of finance education. However, for an aspiring beginner, it seems like a monumental task to figure out heads or tails of CFA®. Questions such as how the CFA® exam is structured, topics to focus, the study routine, commitment needed and preparation plan keep most of the CFA® explorers awake at night.
No doubt that the CFA® journey is arduous, but making an organized study plan is in your own control, which is half the battle won. Therefore, learno has launched an instructor-led online course, CFA® Level 1 Online Training Program in partnership with expert finance trainers, Amit Parakh and Ankur Kulshreshtha. To give you an understanding of what our CFA® Level 1 course entails, we are organizing a free webinar on How to prepare for the CFA® Level 1 December Exam: Syllabus, Study Plan and the Exam.
Join Amit Parakh in this webinar where he will explain how this course will give you the winner’s strategy to get started with the preparation and achieve guaranteed success.
Key Take away from the Session
- Get a glimpse of what our CFA® course entails
- Know how the CFA® course will help you crack the examination
- Know the facts of CFA® examinations as you are getting started with the preparations
- Learn about how this course will help you understand the qualitative aspects of CFA® exams
- Get an idea of the preparation style, syllabus and course structure
CFA® Level 1 Online Course Highlights:
- 60 hours of rigorous live teaching and 90+ hours of insightful video lectures
- Exhaustive study material + Wiley Question Bank with full-length mock tests
- Doubt clearing sessions to know what works
- 24X7 learner support by a dedicated learner success team
- Unlimited access till you pass the exam
About Amit Parakh
Amit Parakh is one of the most qualified global trainers in the CFA® Program and FRM space. He has a B-Com from Calcutta University and an MBA from IIMA. Having aced Chartered Accountancy (a national rank), FRM, CS, CFA® exams all in first attempt, he knows what it takes. Amit has been with ICICI Bank in the structured finance division. He has also been a sell side equity analyst with JP Morgan. He carries an extensive experience of teaching specialized courses in derivative and fixed income.